Scholarship applications are accepted at the beginning of the Fall, Spring and Summer sessions and should accompany your class registration form with your $40 registration fee. (Scholarship applications for the Preschool program must include the preschool registration fee of $280.)
- Scholarships are awarded as a percentage of tuition. There may be a very limited number of full tuition scholarships available in any given semester.
- Scholarships may be decreased or terminated if a student/family demonstrates a low level of commitment to their classes or is absent an excessive number of times.
- Families with an unpaid tuition balance at the end of any semester will not be eligible for scholarships until the unpaid balance is paid.
- Scholarships are not available for Preschool Lunch Bunch, Summer Afternoon Chill or for Costume Fees
- Any questions regarding the scholarship application process please contact the Director of Operations, Stephen Wall at 919-828-1713 or email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY
The Scholarship Application Form must include:
- Completed application form
- Completed registration form and registration fee
- One of the following:
- Most recent Federal Tax Return
- W2 Forms documenting income on tax return
- The previous two months pay stubs for all wage earners in the family.
- A short letter (no longer than one page) from the parent or guardian describing why Arts Together classes would be beneficial to your child and explaining why you are requesting a scholarship.
** Incomplete applications not accompanied by proper financial documentation will not be eligible for consideration.
Note: The $40 registration fee may be refunded if the class gets cancelled or the scholarship is not awarded and the student cannot attend class. (For Preschool applications, the $280 preschool registration fee may be refunded if the scholarship is not awarded.)
- Scholarships applications for Preschool should be submitted within 2 weeks of receiving your acceptance letter.
- Scholarship applications for Fall/Spring and Summer programming are accepted throughout the year.
- Families will be notified within 15 – 30 days after submitting the application.