Registration

Please register early to ensure a space in a class or workshop.

When registering for classes online, you may pay in full, or in installments. If choosing to pay in installments, a 10% deposit of your total tuition will be due at time of registration. The remaining 90% of tuition will be collected in installments. For most classes, this will be collected in 9 monthly installments (September-May). At the completion of your order your payment plan will be displayed so that you may make note of when installments will be charged. At the completion of your online registration, you will receive a short email confirmation as well.

Should you wish to pay by check or cash, please email Stephen Wall, Director of Operations & Finance, for further instructions at stephen@artstogether.org.


CLASS Cancellations & MISSED CLASSES

Arts Together reserves the right to cancel any class or workshop with insufficient enrollment. If Arts Together cancels a class, full refunds will be issued within one to two weeks.

Refunds and/or credits will not be issued for missed classes, including those missed for sickness and/or weather. If classes are canceled due to inclement weather, Arts Together will not make up the first day missed but will make up any subsequent days.


class withdrawals

You are financially responsible for all class and/or workshop tuition, regardless of attendance, until Arts Together receives a written request to withdraw. To withdraw from a class, you must notify Arts Together in writing at least 30 days prior to the change in order to receive a pro-rated refund of your tuition. To withdraw from a workshop, you must notify Arts Together in writing at least 30 days prior to the workshop’s start date to receive a refund of tuition minus a $20 drop fee. To drop or change a class, email Stephen Wall, Director of Operations & Finance, at stephen@artstogether.org at least 30 days prior to your final class.


Inclement Weather

We do not always follow weather cancellations as announced by the Wake County Public School System. To confirm whether or not classes have been cancelled, please check the website or call Arts Together at 919.828.1713. If classes are canceled due to inclement weather, Arts Together will not make up the first day missed but will make up any subsequent days.


financial info

Late Payment Fee – $10            Returned Check Fee – $25

Tuition Payment: Arts Together will NOT invoice you unless payments are 10 days overdue. Please submit all payments by the applicable due dates.

Monthly Payments: Payment is due in equal installments on the first of each month. If you pay by credit card, Arts Together will automatically charge your card each month. If you pay by check, please drop off your check or mail it in by the first of each month.

Payment in Full: You paid in full when registering. Thank you!

Registration Fees: There is no additional registration fee for our fall/spring classes in the 2019/20 school year.


STUDENT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES

Unfortunately, due to the large number of students participating in our classes, we are unable to accommodate and be responsible for unsupervised children. Because our lobbies are small, we ask that you arrive no more than 10 minutes before your class starts and that you pick-up your child promptly after class.

Student drop-off and pick-up times are very busy on Saint Mary’s Street and in the circular driveway in front of our building. Because we share space with an apartment building for senior citizens right behind us, we need your help in order to be good neighbors. 

  • If you need to park in the circular driveway to assist your child into or out of the building, please pull all the way over to the right-hand curb, leaving the left lane open to through-traffic. 

  • If you will be waiting at Arts Together throughout your child’s entire class time, after dropping off your child, please move your car out of the circular driveway and park on St. Mary’s Street. 

  • Please do not park (even for a minute) in the driveway leading to the rear of the building — this is a fire/emergency lane that must be left clear for access to the senior citizen apartments behind us. 

  • The parking lot behind Arts Together does not belong to us. Please do not ever park there — no exceptions.

  • During drop-off and pick-up times, our circular driveway and St. Mary’s Street are both very busy — please be alert to traffic and your child’s whereabouts at all times.


Attire

At the first class meeting, instructors will make recommendations for appropriate class attire should there be any.

Art Classes: Parents should keep in mind that projects can be messy. We recommend that students wear clothing that can get dirty and can be easily cleaned. Students may bring an oversized shirt or smock to wear in class if they prefer.

Dance/Movement Classes: Please click the button below to see more detailed dress code information.