Online registration for 2018-2019 preschool now available: Register Below!
Arts Together offers a daily preschool designed around the arts as the basis for kindergarten readiness. Small classes with low student-to-teacher ratios introduce young children to the arts in a fun, creative environment. Children are encouraged to explore their own developing sense of self-expression and creativity through interactive classroom activities and instruction.
Arts Together’s creative program promotes cognitive, social, emotional and physical development by providing enriching, educational experiences for its students each day. Children experience centers every morning, exploring manipulatives, puzzles, puppets, dress-up and other imaginative play. The arts-based curriculum includes art, dance/movement and drama/music on a regular schedule. Other learning activities, such as simple science, cooking and literacy lessons, are incorporated throughout the curriculum. Snack time is held in a community atmosphere and the children provide snack for the class on a rotating schedule. A brief outdoor time is included each day, weather permitting.
Arts Together’s preschool is divided into two programs. The Multi-Arts Program is for children ages 3 1/2 – 5. For families whose children have just turned 3, Arts Together developed the Young 3-Year-Olds Program, with an arts-based curriculum similar to the one for older children. All children must be potty trained in order to attend the Arts Together Multi-Arts Preschool.
Info for Registration
REGISTRATION FOR PRESCHOOL 2018-2019 BEGINS ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17
Preschool applications for the general public are available via online registration as of Wednesday, January 17. If you prefer, you may also download and print out a preschool registration form, located on this page, which shall be accepted starting Wednesday, January 17.
Families will be notified by March 1, 2018 as to whether their children have been accepted into the Arts Together Preschool or whether they have been waitlisted. The Preschool is usually completely full with a wait list by the time student acceptances are mailed, so please do not delay in submitting your registration form. Families may register online, or download and mail a registration form.
At the Arts Together Multi-Arts Preschool, we strive to create a student community comprised of a caring, diverse group of boys and girls who are ready to learn and express themselves creatively. Therefore, student acceptance is not based upon the date a registration form is received but rather on the make-up of the entire pool of applicants who would like to enroll. We believe that every child has unique talents and gifts to share that would benefit our school community. However, our program capacity has limits, which means that we cannot ask everyone who applies to join the program.
Multi-Arts Program for Ages 3 1/2 - 5
Eligible Birth Dates: before March 1, 2015.
Class Size: 14 students. Student-to-Teacher Ratio: 7:1
Select from two-, three- or five-day a week options:
- Tuesdays & Thursdays - WAITING LIST ONLY: 9am-Noon, Tuition: $2,340 (payable upfront, in two installments of $1,170, or in nine monthly payments of $260/month).
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays - WAITING LIST ONLY: 9am-Noon, Tuition: $3,150 (payable upfront, in two installments of $1,575, or in nine monthly payments of $350/month).
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 1pm-4pm. Tuition: $3,150 (payable upfront, in two installments of $1,575, or in nine monthly payments of $350/month).
- Mondays – Fridays - WAITING LIST ONLY: 9am-Noon, Tuition: $4,455 (payable upfront, in two installments of $2,227.50, or in nine monthly payments of $495/month).
Young 3-Year-Olds Program
Eligible Birth Dates: March 1 – September 1, 2015.
Class Size: 10 students. Student-to-Teacher Ratio: 5:1
Two-day a week program with a choice of:
- Mondays & Wednesdays: 9am-11:45am, Tuition: $2,340 (payable in one lump sum, in two installments of $1,170, or in nine monthly payments of $260/month).
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 9am-11:45am, Tuition: $2,340 (payable in one lump sum, in two installments of $1,170, or in nine monthly payments of $260/month).
FEES & PAYMENTS
In addition to a completed registration form, a $285 registration fee is required before Arts Together will process any student's application. This fee is non-refundable if a family chooses not to enroll after a place in the Multi-Arts Preschool has been offered their child.
If you are accepted into the preschool program, you shall receive an email notification with further details. At that time, we will ask that you confirm or deny your acceptance into our program. If you choose to accept, the equivalent of one month's tuition will be due into our office no later than June 1st. This payment shall be non-refundable.
- Monthly Payments: Payment is due in equal installments on the first of each month, September through April. If you choose pay by credit card, Arts Together will automatically charge your card each month. If you pay by check, please drop off your check or mail it in by the first of each month.
- Semester Payments: Payment for the second semester is due January 1. If you pay by credit card, Arts Together will automatically charge your card in January. If paying by check, please drop it off or mail it in by January 1.
- Payment in Full: You may pay in full at time of registration!
Arts Together will NOT invoice you, so please submit all payments by the applicable due dates.
Arts Together does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin, or religion in administration of its educational policies, admissions, financial assistance programs, or other school administered programs.
Discover all that the Arts Together Preschool has to offer your child. For further information and to schedule a tour, contact Brenda Howe, Director of the Preschool below or you may reach her by phone at 919.828.1713 ext. 103.