Important Notes About tuition

There is no additional Fall/Spring registration fee for the 2018-19 school year.

Please note that our online system is quick and easy to use when making payments via credit card (MasterCard, VISA or Discover) or eCheck. However, if you wish to pay by check, you should contact Arts Together directly for further instructions on completing your registration.

Please contact us via phone (919.828.1713) or email ( if you need any guidance or have questions about the registration process. We can also assist you if you are interested in applying for a scholarship.

When you register, you can pay the full amount in advance or in 10 installments. If you choose to pay in installments, a 10% deposit of your total tuition will be due at the time of registration. The remaining tuition balance will be collected in 9 monthly installments. Each installment will be charged to your card at the beginning of each month from September to May.  Beginning August 27, the installment payment plan will change to collect 12% of the total tuition as a deposit, with the remaining 88% collected in eight installments at the beginning of each month from October to May.  Pro-rated tuition shall be available for classes joined from October 1 on, provided space is available. As of November 15, all prices for our fall/spring classes have been pro-rated to reflect starting class in January. If choosing to pay in monthly installments, 20% of this pro-rated amount shall be collected at the time of registration, with the remaining 80% collected via monthly installments from February-May.

Some classes are offered in 8-week sessions. These will be labeled as WORKSHOPS. Tuition for workshops may be paid in full or in monthly installments.

At registration, you must sign up for the entire year. However, our cancellation policy allows you to drop a class with 30 days written notice. If you find yourself needing to drop a class or are interested in switching your class, contact Stephen Wall, Director of Operations, via email at

early bird discount: $10 off EACH CLASS

An EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT of $10 OFF the annual tuition fee for each class you sign up for will be applied if you register by June 30, 2018. There are no special steps required to obtain this discount - it will automatically be applied to registrations processed by June 30, 2018. Please note that workshops are excluded from this offer.

Class schedule

  • Our classes typically meet for 32 weeks, beginning in early September and concluding in mid-May (with occasional breaks for holidays).

  • The first day of class will be Tuesday, September 4.

  • As a rule, there will be no class on the following dates: October 31, November 17 & 20-24, December 20 - January 2, January 21, February 26-28, April 15-20. (Please note that there may be exceptions. Refer to the individual class descriptions in order to determine the specific meeting days for each class.)

  • The final day of class will be Saturday, May 18.

  • Dance Fest 2019, featuring our dance classes, will be Sunday, May 19.

Arts Together's policy for cancelling classes due to inclement weather allows us to cancel one class without the need to reschedule, but if we cancel more than one class, we will make every effort to reschedule the missed class.

Parent Observation week: November 10-16

Parent Observation Week at Arts Together gives parents, grandparents and siblings of current students the chance to be inspired by how our children grow and learn.

Dance fest 2019

Dance Fest is our spring celebration of our current students' growth. Every May, dance students of all ages spend the last few weeks of class shaping a year’s worth of creative exploration into a short performance piece. Parents, friends and other Arts Together students are invited to a series of casual but impressive performances that showcase the hard work and talent of students of all ages. Dance Fest 2019 will be held on Sunday, May 19.

Costumes for Dance Fest: Certain dance classes (mostly those involving students age 14 or under) will have costumes purchased for Dance Fest. We have included the cost of your child's costume in the tuition for these classes. There will be no separate costume fee.