Unwind with us! Register Today!
EARLY BIRD YOGA (AGES 16+)
Start your day with energy and balance! This Vinyasa yoga class will improve your physical and mental well-being. We will focus on increased body awareness while cultivating flexibility, strength and balance. Breath work and meditation make this an excellent class for those wishing to exercise body, mind and spirit. Suitable for all levels. Instructor: Glenda Mackie
- Class meets for a total of 32 sessions from September 6 - May 16.
- No classes on November 22, December 20 & 27, February 28, April 4.
- Yearly Tuition: $360 (payable upfront or in monthly installments)
MORNING FLOW YOGA (AGES 16+)
Perfect for parents dropping off their preschooler, but open to all! This one–hour class is suited for all levels of yoga experience including beginners. We will practice varying series of Gentle Vinyasa Flow poses with breath work that gently awakens your senses, body, mind and spirit. Gain flexibility, strength and alignment. Each class ends with restorative relaxation that will leave you feeling peaceful and refreshed. No experience required. Instructor: Liz Holt
- Class meets for a total of 39 sessions from August 18 - June 15.
- No classes on November 24, December 22 & 29, March 30, April 6.
- Yearly Tuition: $400 (payable upfront or in monthly installments)